Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Four things I hate and like the most

  1. The thing I hate the most is when I am trying to play a video game and my brothers distract me and then I die in the game.
  2. The second thing I hate the most is when I am trying to listen to something and everybody is talking really loud It fills my rage.
  3. The third thing that I hate the most is when I have a big headache and tell the people around me to be quiet and they just talk and talk and give me a migrane.
  4. Another thing that I hate is when I need to do some work and I have no idea what to write and it is very stressful.



  1. The thing that I like the most is to play on my xbox 360.
  2. Another thing that I like is that I like to go to a place called Pakuranga health camp.
  3. Another thing that I like to do the most is to cook.
  4. Another thing that I like to do the most is play with my friends Jordan and Iisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment