Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Athletics

Last week on friday Pt England school had an event at 11 o'clock. I did not do most of the events because my ankle is injured. so instead of doing most of the events I help a teacher with the year 1 boys.

The year 1 boys were playing a little game. I do not know what the game is called I will just give you a little description. They were trying to through a gumboot in a hula hoop.

There were many activities. I only got to play shot put and javelin. My favorite activity was javelin. If you don't know what javelin is then I will tell you what it is.

Javelin is a sport when you toss a javelin. A javelin is a long metal stick. The point of the game is to see who can toss the javelin the furthest. There was 1st 2nd and 3rd place.

No comments:

Post a Comment