Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Sketchup

Have you used sketchup before? Class 2 has been using sketchup for 3d toy making it is really cool. I have been making a car for my sketchup toy design. It is a little volkswagen. I am still working on it so I hope that you can see it soon.

I am half way now It has been hard because I was working on my netbook but my netbook got reimaged because of all the crashes that happened but before I did I emailed me my document that had my work in it. After The reimage I downloaded it on one of the computers that have sketchup on it and finished it off.

Finished the car Finally.
This is the front view.Car.png

This is the back view.Car back.png

On thursday morning the 13th of march instead of going to Tec in TC I stayed behind and did another Sketchup design of a different car. After making a different car a lady named Medier. She told us how to use the 3d printer in the street in the senior block. Here is a picture of itAnd here is a picture of my second car in the front.Real Front.png

Here is a back view.Front.png

No comments:

Post a Comment