Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

FIA FIA

Collecting the rushing kids while listening to the drumming is a lot of fun. Fia Fia is here!


Quickly getting the Junior kids to their group while I still had to go to my own made me feel rushed. On my way to my group I could hear music from the Bollywood group.


Finally at my group, we watched videos of marching and walking with style. Suddenly Kya started getting annoying by talking too much. She needs to learn some manners.  Practising our moves for Fia Fia tires my arms and legs. The name of my group is precisely that.


We practice precision moves when we all act at the same time. We have to make a wave of arms and then a wave of bobbing heads.  This is funny because one of our teachers is Mr Barks and he is funny.

Time ending going to the cook island drumming group to pick up the little kids and drop them off to their classroom. I have to keep on stopping for the kids to catch up. Dropping them of is hard but at least the day is almost complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment