Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

In the holidays

In the holidays I went to my grandparents beach house for Christmas. Me and my family was there for three days, it was awesome because while my uncle was kayaking  I saw a herd of killer whales. For  dinner we had a nice turkey instead of having on the Christmas night.
Christmas morning.


In the morning I awakened and walked out of my tent and went straight inside to see if I can open a Christmas present. I was only aloud to open my present from my nana. My present was a book all about me, my brothers got one too.


My last day at the beach.


It was the last day with my Nana. It was fun there but my Dad got sick and so did I. The packing was easy but leaving was not because me and my brothers was sick the whole way through. Finally in Auckland not that hated the beach it was the ride I did not like.


No comments:

Post a Comment