Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

What I did in the holidays

  What I Did In The Holidays





In the first week of the holidays I help my dad with his trimaran. Before the boat got out of the water a kayak smashed a hole in one of the pontoons. My dad had to nail a piece of wood to the pontoon.

I help my dad paint that pontoon and paint a table bored.  After me and my brother finished the bored a bird pooped on it before we put on the boat.

In the second week I went to a holiday program called LifeKidz I can’t tell you what I did because I can’t remember.

Saturday/Sunday  I went to my friend’s house. His name is Brayden. It was brayden’s mum’s birthday. We played a card game that I forgot the name. We played the card game for the most of the time then we played on the tramp. then we played cheat tag.




My holidays was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment